Friday 13 October 2017

A gift for you I bring - Magnolia-licious DT

Happy Friday dear special people!!

I hope you had a wonderful week, and that you are ready for a smashing weekend. Mine was quite a busy week, and am looking forward for a quieter end of the week. Today it's my turn for an inspirational card at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog, and I chose to feature not only an older Magnolia stamp, which is Tilda with Wedding Gifts, form 2010, but also some fabulous paper which Shawn has in Store, ready for grabs!




As you can see, most Magnolia stamps are very versatile and can be used for various occasions. In my case, Tilda is not bearing Wedding gifts, but Christmas ones :) Remeber that at Magnolia-licious you can find many, many of these stamps, and most of them with a smashing sale price that is unbelievable!

The papers are Lemon Craft's Christmas Carols papers, and you can find them HERE. There are many more awesome Christmas papers for you, like Maja Design's Home for the Holidays, and the I Wish Collection. 

The postcard which you can see, is part of one one of Pion's Long Time Ago in Betlehem's papers. The panel behind the postcard, is created with another older Magnolia stamp, which is the Silent Night music notes. I stamped this on a piece of watercolour paper inked with Distress Colours.





I checked another Christmas card off the list, a happy girl I am! To be honest, I do not send these cards to everyone, as I prefer to use traditional Christmas cards, believing that the Birth of Jesus is the reason for the Season, therefore He needs to be the spotlight. But I either send these to other Crafters, or give them as gifts to be used for someone else.






This is a chipboard Christmas decoration, which I made more beautiful with Stardust Stickles and red bling. I also Distressed the edges with Walnut Stain for more effect.





I used a gold pen for one of the gifts and one of the ribbon, to add more shine. Unluckily this does not really sohw well on the photograph, but IRL it looks pretty :)







I hope you liked this card, and that you check out the STORE for more toys to play! Shawn keeps adding things for our crafty craziness, and we just love them! 

Sending a warm smile and some positive vibes across to you who spent some time with me here. Let me know you think about it, and if you ever tried some of these products yourself! Happy Weekend! 

Challenges: 



Allsorts Challenge  - Trees or Leaves 

The Crafters Cafe  - Dies Cuts or punches 

The Ribbon Girl  - October Card Challenge

Sprakles Monthly Challenges  -Die cuts/ Punches 

ABC Christmas challenge  - U/ Unlimited or V/Vibrant




12 comments:

  1. Hi Rosette, Wow beautiful card, love all the layering. Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias, hope to see you again. Good luck, Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rosette, Tilda is adorable and the papers and layering are fabulous!! I love the whole design. of this ❤️ :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Rosette! I love all your fabulous layers and the chipboard embellishment looks gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosette, I'm just popping in with another DT hat on! Your card is so beautiful and full of festive cheer! Thank you for playing along at the Ribbon Girl, good luck!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful as always Rosette.....I love your cards....they are so perfectly colored and with lovely embellishments.....Beautiful.....
    I have a few DT-hats for this one....lol.....Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, Midweek Magnolia and The Ribbon Girls challengeblog. Please come back soon and make us happy with your creations.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Rosette, lovely coloring and design...so many beautiful details! Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope to see you again!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delightful card, beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Midweek Magnolia, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card Rosette! I love all the layers & your colouring is fantastic. So beautifully coloured.

    We're having a DT Call if you're interested?
    You can find out all the details here:
    https://papercraftchallenge.wordpress.com/dt-call/

    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete